Think big and draw from self

 

It has been a while not engaging with you on this platform however I trust that you are still pushing and adding value in every transaction.

 I have recently come across some obstacles and what I have deduced is that my thinking is flawed. Think and grow rich states that our thoughts or impulses can be transmuted into their physical counterpart. We are what we let dominate our mind. I learned that we are not having  right thoughts, we think something else but habitually we do another. Our actions and thoughts must be in line, this will help assist in building great and big businesses. I have also learned the art of waking up at 5Am, meditating and contemplating how I am going to run my business.  As entrepreneurs there is so much internal work that we have to do prior focusing on our craft.

We need to live our craft, when people use our products they should feel and find our energy, that is the kind of focus we need, it shouldn’t be about profits or high margins, we need to give life to those using our products. We have to get our thinking right. There is a lot of stress about how lonely being a entrepreneur it can get and really I have come to understand why, its because we need to draw from self and produce value, quality and also run everything all at once. We should stay away from distractions and draw to self.

Innovate and add value.

 

Comments

Popular Posts