Experience or innovation?


Think big or go home.


 In the past week I have been talking to business people in my area and gave one or two some financial advice. But I have been getting a similar response from most of them.

There is this thing of how long the person has been in business and how much they know about what they do and how one can not tell them anything they do not know.

I was concern about this because clearly the experience has not served them any good.

 What I mean is that what's the use of being in business for 6 years and still have one shop, same or no permanent/ stable employees, and still in the same building that you started in?

 To me I see no innovation, no value adding and no improvements.

The point I am stressing is that it does not matter how long you have been doing it , as long as you are thinking big and expanding.

We need to strive to be big and I mean have more than 10 shops at different areas, we need to employ more than 100 people, we need to make more than a million in revenue.

If we can focus on innovation,expansion and growth. We can achieve more.

Comments

Popular Posts