Target Market.

 Appealing to the target market.

In the past week I have took it upon myself to understand my target market. I reached out to them and talked to them about how they would want to buy my products and to my surprise I got  answers I was not even thinking about. Then I realised that we entrepreneurs have a fancy way of saying who our targets are and how we will reach them but these ways are not really appealing to our targets. We have these strategies we want to implement but not appealing to the market.
So I thought that I had it all figured out as to how I will market my business only to find that it doesn't work. So I had to reset, rethink and restructure everything. And again I have to constantly communicate with my targets if how I am doing suites their preference. 
So for this week I challenge you to REALLY look at your target and if your strategies are working.
Innovate and add value.

Comments

Popular Posts