Woman's Month

                Women in small business and  entrepreneurship

In the past four decades we have seen women rise from all sorts of exclusion, we have and still are seeing more women engage or rather take leadership positions. They are taking up careers that were dominated by men. There has also been an increase in the number of ownership in small business by women; this is a result of the increase inclusion of women in the education and training, policies like the BEE and other women empowerment programs.

At Veno group we are happy to be celebrating women’s month with you.  We will therefore be sharing some insights on how we women rock business. I however have to state how disappointed I am in the number of young women who own their businesses where I reside. I wanted to feature them on the blog but I tried engaging some and the response was negative. I still urge more women to start their own businesses.

Innovate and add value.

 

Comments

Popular Posts